CHANGES TO ORDERS
Once you’ve placed your order, it joins a queue for immediate processing and fast despatch. We are therefore unable to make any changes, additions or amendments to orders.
If your order has already been processed and you wish to return an item please contact us at support@natsukashii and we will respond to your query promptly.
We hope that you will be delighted with your Natsukashii purchase. If you change your mind about your purchase, you are welcome to return your product to us within 30 days of your purchase date.
- Refund – if product returned is in a new, unused and re-sealeable condition
To be able to return or exchange a product, you must provide a valid proof of purchase
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Check that you meet the above return conditions.
- Find your order/receipt number.
- it can be found on your confirmation/shipment email,
- Post to P.O. Box 469 Prahran 3181 Melbourne Victoria Australia or
- Print your Australia Post return label. Don’t have a printer? You can print your label at the Post Office – just present your returns label email (on your phone) at an Australia Post outlet.
- Package your items securely and attach the return label emailed to you.
- Drop off your return at any Post Office, Post Box or Parcel Locker.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, including guarantees that the products will be of acceptable quality. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with a refund or exchange based on the below:
- If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive an exchange, and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage.
- If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product’s packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with our choice of a refund or exchange.
Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and Natsukashii may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
Natsukashii will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased by, or given to, you.
What do you mean by “lightly sampled”?
“Lightly sampled” means a product may have some signs of minor wear or use, but must not be damaged unless you received the product in this condition.
I’ve received a product as a gift but it’s not quite what i’m after. Can I return it?
Gifted products can be returned for an exchange within 90 days provided you have a gift receipt as your proof of purchase and the product is unused or only lightly sampled. Unfortunately refunds are not available for gift returns.
For consumer guarantees issues with gifted products, please see the ‘Consumer guarantees’ section above.
How will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be processed via the original payment method. Costs of delivery, if any, will not be included in the refund.
How long will my return take?
Due to the COVID-19 situation, and the need for incoming returns to be quarantined for 72 hours, returns are taking a little longer than usual.
For returns via post, products typically take 2 to 7 business days to reach our warehouse. You will be able to track the delivery of your return via the Australia Post tracking number supplied when you book your return. Once our warehouse receives your return, it will be processed within 4 to 7 business days. Your bank may take a further 3 to 5 days to clear the funds back into your account.